"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thanks mom!

Churry thinks it's fantastic that Mr. Hageman, my boss, hands out a gift card at every staff meeting.  Because when I win it, guess who benefits...Churry, of course!  She's enjoying her brand new bed!  She thinks it's much better than going on these little car rides to get over car sickness!  Churry has been busy already this week.  She went to the kids' 4-H meeting on Monday night and was SURROUNDED with love from kids.  She thought she was pretty special.  Then, she went on an extra long walk last night and met some birds for the first time.  Churry thought they were pretty neat and thought she might want to fly around with them, but she couldn't jump up quite high enough.  After that little workout, she got an extra long brushing and went to bed.  I thought about taking her with me to pick out her new bed and drop the kids off at church, but I just don't trust the other dogs at Pet Smart yet, so she hung out at home playing with Bailey and Pat.  She's such a good dog!  She's learning so fast and makes me feel so good every day.  I love how she's so excited to see me every day when I get home from work and would just sit for hours letting me snuggle and pet her.  She very much wants to please me and learn more every day!  She's a pretty special dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment