"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Monday, December 26, 2011

A little after Christmas shopping!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend some time with family and friends! 


      Pat received a gift card for Cabella's and he was ready to go try and spend it tonight.  I've been wanting to take Churry there since I took her to Bass Pro Shop in Denver and she really seemed to like it.  Cabella's was not different.  She LOVED it!  Her tail was wagging and she was so very happy to sit and admire all of the animals.  We had a lot more time to spend in there tonight so we got to see everything for as long as she wanted.  We walked through the African animal display, the deer display, the main display with polar bears, goats, bears, deer, and all kinds of other animals.  Then we looked at the fish in the aquariums for awhile.  These were her favorites.  She also watched the water feature for quite awhile.  I'm quite sure she would have jumped right in if I would have let her!  Pat did not find what he was looking for, so I'm sure a return trip will occur soon.  I'm looking forward to having all of the this week to spend with her without having to go to work.  I have all kinds of ideas for where I would like to take her...we'll see how many we have time for!  At what age have you experienced puppy raisers taken your pups to the movie for the first time? 

1 comment:

  1. Yay go Churry! I am sure she will do great at the movie. I think the youngest I've taken a pup is probably between 5 and 6 months. But, I hardly ever go to a movie... Vance went with me to see War Horse this weekend. It was funny, when we were walking through the halls to get to our theater. I had him in a heel and was walking along the left side (along the wall) and we came across some spilled popcorn. I told him to leave it and he jumped over the popcorn to leave it! I guess he wanted to avoid it at all costs! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete