"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

   I hope everyone had a relaxing and blessed Christmas yesterday!  Churry enjoyed what is most likely (it will be a miracle otherwise) her last Christmas with us yesterday!  She has been so grown up in the house lately.  I very rarely had to tell her to "leave it" even with all of the Christmas baking going on, present unwrapping, etc.  She even got in some snuggles last night with me after all was finally settled down.  She'd been patiently waiting all day for "our time", which she has become VERY accustomed to getting the past couple of months.  We spend this time together each night for about 1/2 hour after the kids are in bed and before I go to bed.  She is so good about not getting on the furniture except for during this "lap time" that she has grown to love.

She thinks there is no problem at all with her being a lap dog!  As long as it's only when she's invited.  If she's begging, I won't let her up there!


She's so good about not licking my face when giving "kisses"!
I LOVE this girl!

1 comment: