"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rainy Night Fun

    Sometimes rainy nights turn into the most fun evenings with the puppies!  Tonight was one such night.  I didn't get to take the dogs outside because it was downpouring, then I was making dinner, and now it's almost dark.  But, we had a good time playing inside.  We played Hide and Seek.  He was good at finding me, but has some work to do with waiting for me to call for him.  We practiced jumping on an elevated surface and doing a Sit and Down while up there.  Then, he practiced carrying things around for me.  He tends to carry them for a bit, and then just drop them whenever the urge strikes him rather than when I've asked.
"I'm up here.  Now what?"

Just keeping watch over the fall decor!


Just ignore all of the laundry drying!

Who can resist this face!

Enjoying the fall weather on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment