"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Churry's very boring week!

    Churry had an exceptionally boring week!  I had Parent Teacher conferences and worked until 8:00 2 nights and spent a lot of time preparing for the conferences in the days before them.  It did make me feel so good, though, to see how excited she was to see me when I got home each night.  Just wish I had more time to spend with her.  Today we went to the lake to make up for the boring week.  She did awesome on her Gentle Leader and was a very good girl when we got really close to all the geese.  She sat down and watched them very intently, but didn't try to pull towards them at all.  She also did a great job of ignoring the other dogs and people who were walking everywhere.  She also did a really good job of ignoring Cooper, my dad's dog, who stayed with us all week while he was in the hospital.  Cooper barked at her quite a lot and she just sat there and stared at him without barking back.  I must say Churry has much better manners!  :)   They didn't get to play a whole lot because Cooper is recovering from a broken leg and couldn't play rough.  Keeping them seperated was quite a chore, which resulted in both of them being kenneled more than I would prefer.  Having two puppies in the house was a LOT OF WORK!  Thank goodness Bailey is pretty much self-sufficient and mature.  Hopefully, Churry has a better week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment