"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

These silly girls...

     The girls spent a while in my closet tonight looking for clothes for "Decade" day at school tomorrow.  Apparently, my clothes are outdated?   While they were in there they decided Churry needed to dress up, too. I must say it was one of the funniest things we have ever seen.  Not the socks so much, but Churry very politely trying to walk in them.  She came prancing out VERY STIFF legged with her front legs kind of flailing out to the sides and she was kind of hopping a bit.  Not to get them off, she was very politely wearing them and trying SO HARD to walk in them like they had asked!  She came right over to me and snuggled up as if to ask, "Why is this necessary?"  After they came off she very politely picked them up and brought them to me.  And when I just laughed, she took them over and hid them behind the chair.

Enjoy some pictures...they're the best I could get.  A video would have been better.

I guess I'll just lay here with these on.

This does not even do her "special walk" justice!

Since I wouldn't take them from her she decided to hide them.

You can't see very well, but she had gotten the socks off and was bringing them to me.


1 comment: