"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Illegal snuggling! :0

After a trip to the Cinco De Mayo Festival and Orange Leaf with Churry I got to enjoy a rare moment with her...everyone who knows her well knows she is NOT a snuggler.  I can count on my fingers how many times she's done this.  Loves petting, but when she wants to rest, she wants to do so in her own space away from everyone.  So...I thought it would be okay to break the rules for a bit for an afternoon snuggle!  It lasted for a full 5 minutes before she had something more interesting to do.  But, I'll take the snuggles as I can get them! Love this girl!


1 comment:

  1. I'm telling!!!! ha ha, kidding. She looks so comfortable there! At least you got proof to show her partner she will snuggle on occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete