"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Perfect Evening

I LOVE relaxing nights at home and Friday night was a perfect rainy night for just that!  Our dogs generally enjoy the evenings resting on their air conditioning vents, but I guess this time they both decided they would like to see the movies, too!  I've never really worried about Churry getting on couches or beds because she just wasn't a cuddler so it wasn't really an issue.  But, in the last couple of months she has really turned into a cuddle bug and I've had to be careful not to let her get into the habit of getting up there.  She does a good job of only getting up there if she's invited and I guess since she's so unhappy about me going back to work that it was okay this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment