"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Food Refusal Week, Night 1 Pumpkin Guts


     It's one of my favorite nights of the year...pumpkin carving night!  I'm down to 2 kids who want to participate a whole lot.  The older two participate by agreeing to what the pumpkins should look like, then enjoying them when they are finished.  But, Kinsey and Jacob still enjoy the whole process.  

I think Kinsey's pumpkin weighed as much as she does!



Hmm...do I want to try this?

Wait, I think it might be a trick to get me in trouble.

You can't fool me, Mom, I'm going to ignore it!

After that effort, she needed a good rest!
More pics to come of the finished products!  Phase 2 of the decorating is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment