"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Puppy Class


It's kind of hard to believe since I've had Jet for 6 months, but he went to his first puppy class yesterday.  I've always had a conflict for the monthly meetings before this.  He did pretty well.  He does not like to sit when he's working, so he was not really minding his sit command very well.  He did everything else okay, just didn't want to sit.  It's always nice to hear what we need to continue working on, and see how they do with lots of other dogs around.
This picture really shows how tall my boy is getting!

Practicing a stay


I'm discussing his refusal to sit with him.

"My mom says I am to ignore you!"

Showing off our nice loose leash SLOW heal.  He is the pokiest lab alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment