"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby Shower

     Churry did not have too much training this past week because I was busy planning a baby shower for my cousin's first baby, which I hosted at my house.  She did get to enjoy having me home all day Thursday while I cleaned house and got things ready.  And of course, she was able to practice her greeting skills, which she has been slacking on lately!  She is getting into a very bad habit of jumping on me when I come home and is once again insisting on holding hands with everyone while they pet her.  Which is cute to me, but not good behavior for a service dog!  She is so big and gets so excited right now that we need to practice a lot more so she doesn't scare little children.  Luckily, I have plenty of wonderful little children in my life to practice with!  Including my other cousin's precious little girl!  Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Super excited about the little girl!

Giving her some kisses...

Now settled down and minding her manners!

"I'm sure she wants to hold my hand!"

And the beautiful Mommy to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment