"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it along to someone else." Mitch Albom

Friday, July 12, 2013

Lunch date with some friends

     My lovely 1st grade ladies I work with had a lunch/pool date yesterday.  We all got together and let our kids swim while we ate and hung out.  I'm blessed that I love my job so much and the people I work with are a huge part of that!  Didn't get any pictures taken because I forgot my camera trying to get two kids, the dog, and food out the door.  Jet was a pretty good boy on this little outing.  He liked watching the kids splash and swim in the pool, yet never pulled to try to go jump in like I sort of expected!  He also had minimal whining.  This is good because the night before we had sat in our friend's driveway for a couple of hours and he whined the ENTIRE time.  :(  So today, when he quietly laid down at my side I was relieved!  He also met another dog, a little Chihuahua named Piper.  He did whine and bark at Piper some so we will work on that.  Although, by the end of the afternoon he had settled and didn't bark each time Piper came out the door.  Tomorrow, we attend our first KSDS KC/Lawrence area puppy gathering.  Hopefully, I will remember my camera!  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment